Fixing Google Play Games

Friday, August 15, 2014


This post has been moved to https://luketeachestech.com/hmm-something-went-wrong-play-games/

I recently had a problem with Google Play Games after the new update, it refused to show me my achievements, I could unlock achievements while I played games but when I went in Google play games to see what achievements I had and what I still needed to get I was presented with an error that said "Hmm, something went wrong in Play Games". I also noticed that this error affect some games where by is you tapped the achievements icon in game it would sign you out of Play Games for that particular game.



 If you are also experiencing this problem I have found a solution, I've tried many things I almost resorted to doing a factory reset but I didn't have to do that, here's what I did to solve the problem.
First navigate to settings > apps and find and tap on Google play games.



Next tap uninstall updates, then tap clear data.



 Next go back to the apps section and find Google Play Services, tap that then tap Manage space and then tap on clear all data.





 Now all you have to do is go into the Play store and manually update Google Play Games. I don't know how many of these steps are actually necessary but these are the steps I took to fix my problem and I hope it fixes yours too! Thanks for reading!

This post has been moved to https://luketeachestech.com/hmm-something-went-wrong-play-games/

Was this helpful?

Yes No

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images